On the deck you will find a Weber Genesis II E-410 4-Burner Liquid Propane Grill. To use the grill:
- Turn on the gas valve located under the right side of the grill.
- Lift open the grill top
- Turn on one of the burner knobs and quickly press the igniter button on the left until the burn lights
- Repeat for the remaining burners
- If grill does not light turn off the burner knobs and allow gas to clear. Wait 30 seconds and repeat.
When finished please turn off the gas tank and clean the grill of any food left behind using the grill brush.
Grilling tools can found with a meat thermometer in the second draw on the bar across from the refrigerator.
To use the Fire Table:
- Remove the fabric cover and the glass cover over the rocks.
- Lift the silver rings on the side of the table and gently pull the side of the table towards you.
- Reach under the table and turn on the gas bottle (this is not as easy as it should be. Very tight space. When finished there is a slot above the gas bottle to store the glass cover.
- Return the side of the table as you found it.
- Make sure the rocks are free of debris. The Fire Table is equipped with an auto spark ignition. Push the knob in and slowly turn clockwise to the high position. The ignitor will spark and ignite the gas. Should the appliance fail to ignite on the first try, promptly repeat the ignition attempt within 5 seconds. If a third attempt fails to ignite the Fire Table then rotate the knob to the “off” position and wait 5 minutes before attempting to ignite again. Also, verify that the gas bottle has gas in it.
- If it is windy there is a glass wind screen for the table located in the cabinet to the left of the fireplace in the house. Please return to the cabinet when finished and glass has cooled. The glass wind screen gets very hot during table operation. Please proceed with caution.
To turn off the table:
- After turning off the valve the flame may take a few seconds to go out completely until all of the gas has left the burner tubes. Remove the glass cover from under the table and place over the fire pit. DON’T NOT put the cloth cover over the table while the table is hot. Please wait until the table is cold before replace the cover. The cover fits very tight. The Outland logo should be on the ends of the table.
Fire Table Precautions
- Do not leave the table unattended
- Please supervise children and dogs closely while the table is hot
- Do not try to reach into the fire pit while hot for any reason
- Do not attempt to cook over the fire pit
A spare gas tank can be found in the garage if needed.